Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms under which you may access our domain: driver-intelligence.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of use.
Driver Intelligence Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number: 04800529 and has its registered office at: The Hayloft Court Lodge Farm, Hook Green Road, Southfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA13 9NQ. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as ‘Data Controllers’ under registration number: Z2382261.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (See below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions of use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- E-learning (online training)
- Online self-assessments
- Bulletin boards
- Data feeds
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any associated interactive services.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driver Intelligence System Features
Everything you need for fleet risk and compliance management
Establish your company’s progress towards meeting the requirements and obligations of all fleet-related Health & Safety legislation.
Tackle areas of non-compliance and reduce your corporate risk exposure by following the actions prescribed in this interactive report.
Tailored to the dimensions of your fleet, refer to the wealth of supporting information supplied within your bespoke Management System Handbook.
Identify the issues facing every individual who drives on company business; whether it’s in a company-supplied or their own private vehicle.
Approve your drivers’ eligibility status based on accurate licence information regarding endorsements, categories and any restrictions.
Ensure that private vehicles used for company business meet internal policy and basic legal requirements such as tax, MOT and business insurance.
Protect your insurance risk - set the policy and ensure that all nominated drivers are eligible to drive and included within your risk management programme
Introduce and enforce CO2 limits. Not only will you reduce your company’s impact on the planet, you’ll improve fuel efficiency and reduce costs.
Increase workforce efficiency and reduce fuel consumption – telematics systems enable your business to identify where most time and money is wasted.
Keep drivers’ skills up-to-date with a series of core modules. Additionally, aim specific modules at drivers with known areas of concern.
Sometimes there’s no substitute for classroom-based learning. Interactive by nature, these sessions are packed with fresh thinking and useful information.
For drivers who need a little bit of extra support, in-vehicle training is an ideal environment for addressing hazardous areas of risk.
Equip your drivers to manage the worst of situations within a controlled environment.
Providing the ability to analyse a broad spectrum of driver and vehicle risks in order to more accurately target risk mitigation spend.