This policy sets out how Driver Intelligence Ltd (“We or Us”) uses and protects any information that you may provide when using our domain: driver-intelligence.com (our site). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Information about us
Driver Intelligence Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number: 04800529 and has its registered office at: The Hayloft Court Lodge Farm, Hook Green Road, Southfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA13 9NQ. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as ‘Data Controllers’ under registration number: Z2382261.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, completing our on-line forms, assessments, courses, subscribing to additional services, posting material, etc. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information received from third parties about you. This includes information provided by regulatory authorities such as the DVLA and/or other sources such as vehicle insurers, etc.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data during its transmission to our site. However, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content and information that we supply is appropriate to your needs.
- To identify and analyse the risk that driving on business presents to you or your company.
- To provide you with training, information, products or services that either you or your company have requested from us or where you have provided us with your consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service in order to reduce your risk.
- To notify you about changes to our site.
- We will not use your information for marketing purposes without separate prior consent.
Some information about visits to our site is recorded by the normal operation of the Internet servers on which this website is hosted. This information may include the user's operating system (e.g. Linux or Mac OS X), browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and the number and frequency of visits to the website.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties where we have your explicit consent; or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or, in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use policy and/or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Driver Intelligence Ltd and/or its clients/suppliers.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no further control. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Retention of your information
As a general rule, we will not retain personal information for any longer than is necessary. Any personal information in our possession will be safeguarded in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of any information that is held about you. This is known as a ‘subject access request’ and means that, under the Data Protection Act, you can make a request to any organisation processing your personal data. The Act calls these organisations ‘data controllers’.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to cover our costs in providing you with the details required.
Driver Intelligence System Features
Everything you need for fleet risk and compliance management
Establish your company’s progress towards meeting the requirements and obligations of all fleet-related Health & Safety legislation.
Tackle areas of non-compliance and reduce your corporate risk exposure by following the actions prescribed in this interactive report.
Tailored to the dimensions of your fleet, refer to the wealth of supporting information supplied within your bespoke Management System Handbook.
Identify the issues facing every individual who drives on company business; whether it’s in a company-supplied or their own private vehicle.
Approve your drivers’ eligibility status based on accurate licence information regarding endorsements, categories and any restrictions.
Ensure that private vehicles used for company business meet internal policy and basic legal requirements such as tax, MOT and business insurance.
Protect your insurance risk - set the policy and ensure that all nominated drivers are eligible to drive and included within your risk management programme
Introduce and enforce CO2 limits. Not only will you reduce your company’s impact on the planet, you’ll improve fuel efficiency and reduce costs.
Increase workforce efficiency and reduce fuel consumption – telematics systems enable your business to identify where most time and money is wasted.
Keep drivers’ skills up-to-date with a series of core modules. Additionally, aim specific modules at drivers with known areas of concern.
Sometimes there’s no substitute for classroom-based learning. Interactive by nature, these sessions are packed with fresh thinking and useful information.
For drivers who need a little bit of extra support, in-vehicle training is an ideal environment for addressing hazardous areas of risk.
Equip your drivers to manage the worst of situations within a controlled environment.
Providing the ability to analyse a broad spectrum of driver and vehicle risks in order to more accurately target risk mitigation spend.